Starting A DFW GN Group

DMAC

I would like to start a DFW group , to perhaps meet somewhere monthly to connect some of our GN brothers out there, My idea would be to meet once a month at alternating locations . Let me know if you would like to be a part of the group. Just and informal group that can meet up and talk cars !

I'm in - sounds like a great idea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

post up when you want to have a meeting. There are a couple guys who don't frequent here but ill let em know.

Wish I could but I have work at 6 on sun morning, Maybe they will have a day time tnt one of these days.

Post up for the next one.

My silver FWD Regal
Message_1542505175845.jpg

Solid run there David, good to see ya. Also met Steve m and his brother. Keven came out but didn't make any passes. And Ken W was there with a nice first run on low boost. He said he was gonna turn it up but the track got coolant spilled on it and a Cadillac xlr did a 360*spin and by a miracle didn't hit either wall. They were cleaning up and it was getting late so we called it a night.
watch those gtr cars. Ke n ran one and she was a freight train on the top end picking up 29mph in the second have with a 135mph run. There were a bunch of em out there and a bunch of mustangs too. And a real slick silver Camaro that looked to be in the nines with a dragweek 2018 sticker on the windshield. Kevin mentioned a TNT at the xtreme track in a few weeks. Maybe we can have a few more out with some notice. Anyone?

Solid run there David, good to see ya. Also met Steve m and his brother. Keven came out but didn't make any passes. And Ken W was there with a nice first run on low boost. He said he was gonna turn it up but the track got coolant spilled on it and a Cadillac xlr did a 360*spin and by a miracle didn't hit either wall. They were cleaning up and it was getting late so we called it a night.
watch those gtr cars. Ke n ran one and she was a freight train on the top end picking up 29mph in the second have with a 135mph run. There were a bunch of em out there and a bunch of mustangs too. And a real slick silver Camaro that looked to be in the nines with a dragweek 2018 sticker on the windshield. Kevin mentioned a TNT at the xtreme track in a few weeks. Maybe we can have a few more out with some notice. Anyone?

Nice meeting everyone! Was fun, they had it down to just the right lane the rest of the night. But what can we do. But I’m def down for extreme TNT.

I'm in for Xtreme. Bringin the Silver Bullet. Looking for that 7 sec run. Best 1/8 8.06.