Starting my hybrid project (UPDATES)

Nice wheels
Hope to see your's in the spring
and show you my new setup seeing were not to far apart

Looking zesty! Im sure its gonna be a monster.

Get the motor break in procedure on video:biggrin:

BW

one of the guys on the olds states that the turbo trans am engine wasnt as stout as the gn engine? didnt it make a little more power then the standard gn engine? or was it just the lighter f body that made it seem like it had more power?

buickbert

one of the guys on the olds states that the turbo trans am engine wasnt as stout as the gn engine? didnt it make a little more power then the standard gn engine? or was it just the lighter f body that made it seem like it had more power?

buickbert

The only differences I was aware of were the heads, pistons, intercooler, and chip. :confused: The pistons were different because of the smaller cc's in the heads. The intercooler had a more dense fin configuration like the GNX. I think there was a little more boost programmed into the chip?

wiring harness

I hate to tell you this, but... It would have been easier to install the wiring harness large grommet for the computer hook up on the passenger side , without having the engine in the car. I remember sitting my as$ on the k member ad putting that stubborn thing throught the fire wall. Anyway, good luck.

Don't forget to move the jumper on your tach so it reads correctly. The best thing to do is solder a jumper in. The plug in jumper becomes intermittent after a while. :smile:

WOW! Dont see those around any more, especially that clean:)

I have no friends,So im hoping this will help:D

HAHA, teh only friends you get there are the types that WANT to be your friends and have nice sweater kittens :eek:

My white car has a myspace, maybe i should go back there, its been awhile.

BW :smile:

Its private until you request to be my friend.
This keeps out the dickbeaters.
Go join,Ill add you:D