Stays of Execution

yo chicken are you up and running now?

Nope.
that's why these stays of execution are being granted left and right...

The new Turbo is here and I could be up and running with about an afternoons worth of work, but I'm taking my time and re-torquing head studs, re-welding cracks in the headers, fixing little things like oil leaks, broken exhaust hangers, etc.

With the holidays approaching and some business travel I'll be on, I might not be running again until the New Year...we'll see.

With the holidays approaching and some business travel I'll be on, I might not be running again until the New Year...we'll see

:eek: Where are your priorities Chicken? Think of all those lost-kills :D

I predict that Chicken's car will run well into the 10's in street trim and kill most street cars he encounters and he will get bored so he will let people challenge him and he will rise to the occasion only when there is a worthy opponent.

One bit of advice, if a crotch rocket slows down and gives you a hard look, don't be the second one to leave.:biggrin:

and he will get bored so he will let people challenge him and he will rise to the occasion only when there is a worthy opponent.

Now that's funny! He'll race and old lady in a Hyuandi if she revs it a lil' :tongue: He has an addiction :D

The new Turbo is here and I could be up and running with about an afternoons worth of work, but I'm taking my time and re-torquing head studs, re-welding cracks in the headers, fixing little things like oil leaks, broken exhaust hangers, etc.

These cars are high maintenance women. Fortunately the T is the only one as my wife is sooooooo easy to live with. I will wash the T and go air dry it today. The roads will be deserted, good time to test the alky pump and wastegate. See if the tires still smoke like they used too.

Maybe, just maybe someone else is thinking the same thing!

Mikey