You can type here any text you want

stereo stuff

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
i'm not dead set on stilling this just yet but i think soon i will have to get rid of it, so better to sell it early than late.

i have a sony xplode 1,200 watt (it it watts or amps? i'm not a stereo guy...) and 2 xplode 12" subs in a nice box. i'll include all the wires from the battery back, the fuse, anything else i find that looks like it belongs with it.

I blew out my speakers in my new regal and when i replaced them i also did the subs just because i wanted a better quality sound, and it did help but its way too much for what i wanted. i keep the selector around a 3, it goes to a 10. the place that installed it set it at a 6, they said thats about where the average person likes it, so it was far from abused, acually it was barely used.

I don't know what to ask for it, i paid $600 for it and some speakers, i want to say the amp and subs were somewhere around $400. I won't refuse a decent offer.

Back