Steve McNair found dead

His 20yo "friend" was shot only 1 time... in the head.
He had "multiple wounds"... kinda makes 1 wonder who did who...
The g/f gets pulled over, tells the po that she's not drunk, but high!
Yet another sports "star" to join the growing list of role models???

I'll probably catch hell for this.

Sounds like murder suicide to me. She shot him because he told her he was going to end the relationship and she flipped out and ended it for both of them.... Just what i think.
If that is the case and he is "stepping out" on his wife, I don't feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for his family....Again its just what i think.

I'll probably catch hell for this.

Sounds like murder suicide to me. She shot him because he told her he was going to end the relationship and she flipped out and ended it for both of them.... Just what i think.
If that is the case and he is "stepping out" on his wife, I don't feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for his family....Again its just what i think.

Don't think you should catch hell on that call, right about now it's the most plausible scenario. Adding to your comment, there is no signs of forced entry or robbery.

Guess we gotta wait for the CSI peoples to get done to know something for sure.

I heard on the news today that she had bought the gun used in the shootings
just 2 days before.

Steve was shot 2 times in the chest and 2 times in the head.

She was shot once in the head and the gun was found underneath her, so the police didn't see the gun immediately when they responded to the scene.

It appears she didn't want to let go of her sugardaddy, so now his 4 boys will have to grow up without their father being in their lives. That is the sad part of this mess,they had nothing to do with it but are going to be affected by it for the rest of their lives.

John :smile:

Im not sure how they ever came up with a homicide senario....:rolleyes: If you want to get away with murder go there I guess cause they do not seem very bright. It was so obvious what had happen.

McNairs wife didn't even know he had a girlfriend...What a way to find out... :eek:

My cars are my mistress(es)...

McNairs wife didn't even know he had a girlfriend...What a way to find out... :eek:

My cars are my mistress(es)...

Yeah,this is a strange story here.

The story now is his girlfriend that killed him did so because she found out he had another girlfriend and was going to leave her for the new one. :biggrin:

Also they said he was asleep on the couch when she shot him. :eek: