Still Going to LVD this Sat. Oct 6th!!

hot6-231

American and Proud!!!
Anybody else going? If interested, reply to this post before Friday night and we'll meet somewhere locally and head up!! :rolleyes:

Well I bought my car to Cotton's Wednesday and he couldn't find any exhaust leak. It's still making a loud ticking noise after it's warmed up so I'm gonna check it out one more time Friday night. Maybe I'm being stubborn but it sounds like something's leaking. The other guy with the '01 GT that wants to go Saturday is gonna listen to it. I'm gonna change the O2 sensor and change the plugs on Friday night. I'll E-mail ya tomorrow night when I get home and let ya know what's up.

Steve

Steve.... We're going to try this again. ****ing Rain!!! I guess things happen for a reason as I had a few more things to work out anyways on my car. I will post a new thread for NEXT Saturday (Oct 13th). :rolleyes:

Next Saturday

Next Saturday sounds good. I think my car is all set. I took the crossover pipe off and checked it out. Also replaced the turbo-to-downpipe donut gasket (it was fried!!), but there's still a little ticking. :mad:

I tuned it a bit yesterday and got it up to 18 psi with less than 1* KR. So I'm all set and ready. :D There's a coupla other guys I know that are going. Maybe we can meet somewher in E.Windsor and head up from there.

Talk to ya later. :)