Still hoping to find a Kenne Bell passenger side air dam

1BUICKT

Anybody by chance one they wouldn't mind parting with??
If so, please send me a pm (conversation).

Thanks,
Johnny

I was on Ta performance web site and they have a one piece air dam with holes on both sides. It does say to call
New Product ReleaseFiberglass One-Piece Front Spoiler with Dual Ram Air Inlets and Intercooler Scoop

I was on Ta performance web site and they have a one piece air dam with holes on both sides. It does say to call
New Product ReleaseFiberglass One-Piece Front Spoiler with Dual Ram Air Inlets and Intercooler Scoop
Thanks, I've seen that as well. The TA piece looks great but the center scoop part is what concerns me. My TR is a bit lower than factory and with all the dips and bumps on my neighborhood streets Im almost certain it would wind up damaged

They are being re-manufactured again at TA performance...

Bryan
The passenger side?? Or are you referring to the one piece? That would be great if they are releasing the seperate driver and passenger air dams as well.

Thanks, I've seen that as well. The TA piece looks great but the center scoop part is what concerns me. My TR is a bit lower than factory and with all the dips and bumps on my neighborhood streets Im almost certain it would wind up damaged
I would call them and see if they make just the end parts. The center looks like something that goes on a Honda

I would call them and see if they make just the end parts. The center looks like something that goes on a Honda
That's definitely something worth trying... Maybe if not it may at least give them the thought of remaking them? I'll try giving them a call on Monday... Well, unless my posting pulls through and somebody here on the forum has an old KB they'd be willing to part with. ;)

I have the old DIY cut in style somewhere in my parts here, with the underhood piece as well.

TA said they were going to re make the individual side pieces as well as the one piece.

Bryan

I have the ken bell cut in style. If you wanna go that route.

I have the ken bell cut in style. If you wanna go that route.
Thanks for the reply! I may be interested since it seems Im not having much luck finding the actual airdam. Is it just the scoop itself or the entire assembly?

I'll post some pic's. All complete

Last edited:
Any other pics just ask.

Attachments

• 1404953911567.jpg
    1404953911567.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 1404953967763.jpg
    1404953967763.jpg
    751.4 KB · Views: 58
Thanks for posting the pics but I think that Id be better off keeping on the search for the airdam... It'll match better if I can find it while keeping my stocker in tact. Thanks again

Anybody by chance one they wouldn't mind parting with??
If so, please send me a pm (conversation).

Thanks,
Johnny

I have a complete Kenny Bell one piece spoiler w/ air inlet on drivers side in very good condition that I would sell for $125.00 cash and buyer arranges shipping chargers. 05301 Zip.