You can type here any text you want

Stingray gets smoked

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
I had too he asked for it, Dark green Stingray 4 speed ,lined up with me at the 159th street and 355 light , this was with no boost at the line and we took off even then I pulled away something fierce, I pulled on him like 20 cars.He stayed way back untill we were at the light together again and he yelled over is that thing stock, :eek: I said yeah pretty much . I still say this every time I get in my car what a stress reliever ;) I miss my DRs for sure now !!

I had too he asked for it, Dark green Stingray 4 speed ,lined up with me at the 159th street and 355 light , this was with no boost at the line and we took off even then I pulled away something fierce, I pulled on him like 20 cars.He stayed way back untill we were at the light together again and he yelled over is that thing stock, :eek: I said yeah pretty much . I still say this every time I get in my car what a stress reliever ;) I miss my DRs for sure now !!

Hey is that thing stock, the exhaust smells funny :biggrin:
How are those plugs working for you?

There is a kid around here with an Stingray that is supposedly fast, but he has nothing to do with me. ;) I don"t see many of those cars around anymore.

Plugs are working out great, Still having some fuel issues, I am the getting that Fuel Lab pump to try , that should be tons of pump then and won't worry about fuel , plus I can always do the -10 & -8 lines & 120s :D . But going to try the pump 1st and see what my wideband says.

Good kill!

I still tell them that mine is stock too, but usually fess up to the alky injection.

Honestly...the engine is almost stock other than the 208/208 cam, forged pistons, RJC head gaskets and RJC rocker straps...so I aint telling a big fib.:D

Good kill!

I still tell them that mine is stock too, but usually fess up to the alky injection.

Honestly...the engine is almost stock other than the 208/208 cam, forged pistons, RJC head gaskets and RJC rocker straps...so I aint telling a big fib.:D

Monte has the OTHER super secret Alky injection. :biggrin: Me Thinks that his alky injection kit ( on the side ) will never be used again unless its a real hot day.

BTW: I did remember a guy with a mid 70s ( damn the Bee Gees again.. LOL ) Stingray at the track. The car moved pretty well, musta have been that the LS1/T56 transplant he had in there ;) Oh I believe he had a 150 shot on top of that :biggrin:

That transplant seems to be a popular one for those cars, at least down here.

I have not used the alky yet, but I have to say my car has a drinking habbit.I was on my way to Ricks house and got some e85 and a guy pulled up next to me and said hey you spanked my ass last year , do you remember racing a vette? My answer was I have run a few of them , I am not sure if I ran the guy or not but I thought it was funny .I am 41 and still get kick out of this stuff.:cool:

Back