You can type here any text you want

Stock C6 ZR1 Vette runs back to back 10.9's @130+mph on DRs.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbJAyCFmMwI[/YOUTUBE]

Sounded like he had more traction than clutch. The "granny shifting" didn't help either.

I know they are fast. It's like the only car on the street that can hang. :eek:
About time Chevy got it right....

I know they are fast. It's like the only car on the street that can hang. :eek:
About time Chevy got it right....

I don't think you will see very many on the street. I have seen plenty of Z06's down here, but I have yet to see a ZR1. They are without a doubt very fast, but for the price tag I actually think if someone wanted a new Vette you would be much better off with a modded Z06 or hell even a plain jane C6 with a Procharger or STS turbo added.

If there wasn't a retard behind the wheel it's probably a 10.50 car. Must be a nice highway monster.

watching those launches it sounds like he was taking off easy

i bet theres more in that thing if he ripped it. But I am also imagining that the 10.9 was the only goal for the car at that time, just to prove a point. just my 2 cents here.

watching those launches it sounds like he was taking off easy

i bet theres more in that thing if he ripped it. But I am also imagining that the 10.9 was the only goal for the car at that time, just to prove a point. just my 2 cents here.

+1...he probably just wanted to prove that 10s are easy in this car with no work and minimal drama, or with a less experienced driver. I also see at least 10.50s stock in this car with a more aggressive driver.:)

If there wasn't a retard behind the wheel it's probably a 10.50 car. Must be a nice highway monster.

I hardly believe thats a retard behind the wheel. IIRC he basically has all the fastest times for bone stock C5's and C6's. 1.7 60fts on factory tires is pretty damn good

Driver_Cred

Back