Stock converter, vigilante 7 disc, complete stock intake, Pro Star style wheels, alky pump, more

Anyway if you still have that manual pedal. Was the pushrod included? And was the pedal an original gbody " Manual" pedal? If so I will take it.

Anyway if you still have that manual pedal. Was the pushrod included? And was the pedal an original gbody " Manual" pedal? If so I will take it.

I have the pushrod somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it yet. Jeffwied is in line for that and the alky, I will get a shipping quote to him tomorrow. When/if I find the pushrod, I'll ship it to the buyer. I don't know the origin of the pedal, but it was on the car when I first bought it, and it all functioned properly.

OK
I have the pushrod somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it yet. Jeffwied is in line for that and the alky, I will get a shipping quote to him tomorrow. When/if I find the pushrod, I'll ship it to the buyer. I don't know the origin of the pedal, but it was on the car when I first bought it, and it all functioned properly.
Ok I guess Im #2 in line for the manual pedal.

That's a 7 disc converter, which we have not made for at least 12+ years now, we make a 5 disc. If you give me the Invoice# we stamp on the part of the converter that bolts to the flexplate I can look up exact history. If there's more than one number (5 digits is what to look for) then give the "highest" numerical number.
Stall speed on the typical GN is about 3200-3400
I will contact precision when they open Tuesday on the converter

That's a 7 disc converter, which we have not made for at least 12+ years now, we make a 5 disc. If you give me the Invoice# we stamp on the part of the converter that bolts to the flexplate I can look up exact history. If there's more than one number (5 digits is what to look for) then give the "highest" numerical number.
Stall speed on the typical GN is about 3200-3400

The only numbers I saw were 239028-7

Would you be willing to sell the Walbro 340 by itself?

If so, how much?

Tyler, I would prefer to sell them together, but I don't have to. Keep in mind it's a used pump. I had no issues with it, but I'm not sure on what the lifespan of them are. Is it fair if we give it a couple more days to sell as a package, and if nothing happens, I'll split it up?

All good with me my man.

You just let me know what's up and we'll work from there. I have a bunch of crap keeping me busy with this insurance BS from being robbed, so Im in no hurry.

All good with me my man.

You just let me know what's up and we'll work from there. I have a bunch of crap keeping me busy with this insurance BS from being robbed, so Im in no hurry.

Will do. Sorry to hear about getting robbed, that's BS. hopefully they catch the bums that did it.

What ever happened to the walbro pump and 42.5 injectors? Did you ever split them as I'm interested in the injectors only. Please let me know. Thanks.