You can type here any text you want

Stock front spring height

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbognx75

Anyone know the stock height of the TR front springs darn tires keep rubbing it had 11" front springs then found some laying around that measured 13" installed them and still rubs I have the gta all fronts on the car and front tires are 245 50 16

Crap looks like I'll be going back to stock rims...do u think the 13" springs I put on are weak cause when I hit a bump I'm still bouncing for a bit like I have no swaybar on....but it is on?

You may just need some new springs and shocks. GTA wheels and tires shouldn't be causing an issue if everything is good. Check the ride height behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels at the rocker pannel and see what they measure out at.

Yea I'll check that height when I get back. Shocks r all new each corner and front end has been rebuilt, but yea I'll check that and post the height.....thanks Charlie

Post the height you get and I'll see if I can look it up for you. If it's off or the body bushings are gone then we may have a winner.;)

Back