Super Bowl

After my TITANS bit the dust, and it hurt deep, I'm pulling for the Chiefs and coach Andy Reed. He is a first class act , and it's been 50 years since there last appearance. Final Score ..Chiefs 31 ... Forty Niners ..24...

I wouldn’t be devastated if either team won,I kinda like both of them and my team sucks. Should be good and high scoring game. KC is favored by 1.5 early on. That high powered offense is hard to keep down but so is the SanFrans. I have to give a slight edge to the 49s in the defense department and I believe that will be the difference in the game. 49s - 35 KC-31.

I think the Chiefs will win. It's gonna be a high scoring game. Won't venture to guess a score.......

On paper it should be one of the best Superbowls but you know how that goes..
Kc 35 - 49ers 28

20200120_214157.jpg

Hope the 49ers win just because that asswipe tygeek hill was such a douche bag getting on all fours pretending to pee like a dog. What the H was that all about!

Hope the 49ers win just because that asswipe tygeek hill was such a douche bag getting on all fours pretending to pee like a dog. What the H was that all about!

I don't get that either.

However, I hate the 49's because I'm from Phoenix and they are our arch rivals, soooooo , we're even? :)

Why don't SF cheerleaders ever wear short skirts? ...............

Because their balls will show........................

Last edited:
I don't get that either.

However, I hate the 49's because I'm from Phoenix and they are our arch rivals, soooooo , we're even? :)

Why don't SF cheerleaders ever wear short skirts? ...............

Because their balls will show........................

OH MY!!! Well, it is San Fagcisco.

49ers, 35-31. KC can score at will it seems but the 49ers will stifle them.