You can type here any text you want

Stock Manifolds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

I need a set of clean, not cracked or welded manifolds with all heat shields in tact. Please send pictures of what you have. 516-356-6238 or post here.

Thanks! Tyler

NOS passenger side
71a7688f5a9a2e9ad94686f9b0fb1d8b.jpg
519b7c762cd3e41c9d9a2da7e9cd7f71.jpg

$400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Bison those are nice. Price is way too steep for me right now. We'll see what else comes along.

I have a NOS drivers side.
$335 shipped within the lower US 48.
PayPal accepted as friend/family or add 4% for fees.

I have the passenger side i sent you pics of :) maybe someone here has a really nice drivers side... I will ask my dad if he wants to part with any drivers side ones he has..... Itll be a week before i see him BW

I have the passenger side i sent you pics of :) maybe someone here has a really nice drivers side... I will ask my dad if he wants to part with any drivers side ones he has..... Itll be a week before i see him BW

Ok please let me know. I took a bath in Atlantic City this weekend so I'll need till Friday until i have any buick funds anyhow HAH.

Still need a DRIVERS side manifold.... No cracks, heat shields in tact, very good shape. Looking to spend around $100 + Shipping.

Still need the drivers side. I will now resort to taking one that has been welded nicely. I could reweld if needed.

Thanks

Back