You can type here any text you want

Stock oil dipstick

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

racer5252

Looking for a stock oil dipstick for 86-87, I have the tube, just need the dipstick or info on what replacement will work.

I can't remember what I paid for it.

PM me and we will work out a good deal for both of us.

I'm sorry, I spoke too soon, I have 2 dipsticks with tubes only.

Looking for them, I fell and busted my lip open........Yea for me........ :confused: :confused:

Better luck to you. :D

Kirbans has these available
I thought you had the "early" edition of his Wednesday, 3pm email when I read this.... he has them listed in yesterday's, 3 August email...Inquire with your wants to denniskirban@yahoo.com

P-6130 - For the 1986/87 Turbo Regals I have a used oil dipstick and tube. The price for both is $49 including shipping to the basic 48 states.

P-6131 - Similar to above but it's only the oil dipstick no tube! The price is $28 including shipping to the basic 48 states.

I thought you had the "early" edition of his Wednesday, 3pm email when I read this.... he has them listed in yesterday's, 3 August email...Inquire with your wants to denniskirban@yahoo.com

P-6130 - For the 1986/87 Turbo Regals I have a used oil dipstick and tube. The price for both is $49 including shipping to the basic 48 states.

P-6131 - Similar to above but it's only the oil dipstick no tube! The price is $28 including shipping to the basic 48 states.
Thank you, I ordered it today

Anthony do you still have the dipstick with the tube? In decent shape? I need one for a ta motor I have.

Back