Stock Ported Exhaust Elbow 1/8 and 1/4 Mile Times

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
What's the fastest 1/8 and 1/4 mile times with stock ported exhaust elbow? Any engine combo, so long as the STOCK exhausts elbow was being utilized.

On this note: I plan on trying to run deep into the 11's or hi 10's with an unopened long block with my TTA with an already stock ported exhaust elbow, going thru an ATR 2.5 inch DP and 3" exhaust. Very recently it went 7.8 @ 94.6 mph (running rich) with an TA60-1. The previous owner, a few years ago went an 7.3 1/8 mile with it.

I just did a couple of suspension mods a couple days ago which consist of LCA's, pan hard bar. I'm hoping in conjunction with these upgrades, and upping the boost north of 27psi on race gas, and leaning it out some I will be able to hit my goal very low 11, or hi 10 second 1/4 mile goal.

Anyway back to the subject, how fast have you've been or witnessed a stock ported exhaust elbow go in the 1/8 or 1/4?

The stock appearing class has been 10's in full weight Regals. That's almost 100% stock appearing. Very low 10's in a non stock appearing application with just the ported elbow are most likely possible. The elbow itself isn't a huge restriction.

Check the area of the ported elbow outlet and then check the area of the stock donut.