You can type here any text you want

stolen regal limited VIN HELP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

calais1965

My friends Regal Limited was stolen from his yard here in finland. We have seeked it few years and now we think we have found it.

We find similar car. it had been painted vin tag has been taken off and the owner has not paperwork of ownership.
There is no Laquer tag and no trunk tag.

Is there any hidden vins so we can look for them??

Thanks!

JP

Arent the last nine digits of the vin stamped on the transmission also? Its on the left rear pad above the oil pan rail... And if the interior has never been out the build sheet for the car should be behind the rear seat...

Arent the last nine digits of the vin stamped on the transmission also? Its on the left rear pad above the oil pan rail... And if the interior has never been out the build sheet for the car should be behind the rear seat...

It's also stamped on the pad on the left side of the motor back by the trans.

I've seen build sheets all over g-bodies through the years.

Mioght want to let him know that you cant really see this unless the body and frame are separated... :wink:

I was able to read one by putting a piece of paper over the number and going over it with a crayon :)

I had at least 3 with the build sheets behind the drivers door panel.

Back