Stolen Transmissions In Il

2 years ago I would have been talking **** too and I am not pround of somethings I have done in the past, and I am not liked by alot of people because of that and their is nothing I can do about that now. but I found out life is to short and can change in a sec.

To say this again JIMMY'S has always went the extra mile for me, and stood behind his work. I never said he took my transmissions. He is a stand up guy.please read post and tell me were I bashed jimmys.

And if i did take my own transmissions why would I post it here and use Jimmy their are plenty of shops around. Lets stop thinking the worst of people.

As of my cars I do have a couple of really fast cars and I would race you if you like Ross but not for 1000.00 lets go for titles. heads up with street cars. We can call pinks if you like.

WOW...you have alot of sorries to say to people then jimmy....:rolleyes:
i don't think there is enough time left in the world for you to do it though....but if you try...maybe people won't think your such a jerk......:biggrin: but i don't see that happening....you pissed off too many people over the years.....

Jimmy is the man. Not his fault in the least. Not much he could have done for you.

If you have been dealing with him as long as you say, then you'll know it's a hit or mis with his attitude. He has always been like this. Sometimes he can act like the trans NAZI, most of the time he is the nicest guy in the world.

Everyone that deals with him knows this and they always come back..