You can type here any text you want

Street racing wreck in Cincinnati today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

Attachments

• wreck1.jpg
    wreck1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 429
  • wreck2.jpg
    wreck2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 428
  • wreck3.jpg
    wreck3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 428
  • wreck4.jpg
    wreck4.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 431
  • wreck5.jpg
    wreck5.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 422
This last photo shows a yellow card in the visor. That is from the local drag strip.

Attachments

• wreck6.jpg
    wreck6.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 406
Damn...

Evo MRs have lots of aluminum body parts...I wonder if this actually makes the car weaker in anyway ?

Evo MRs have lots of aluminum body parts...I wonder if this actually makes the car weaker in anyway ?

wow very sad. Stupid people and racing during rush hour. keep it on the track people.

sad, age must have been a factor, most older guys are a bit smarter because of thing like this, sad ,sad tragedy:frown:

that car is so wasted. cant believe the pictures. passenger is luck to be alive.

Rush hour high speed street racing = Stupid and Dangerous
Life is not a video game homies. Anyone doing this belongs in the slammer and their car crushed if caught doing this BS.

I hate when they call that street racing.
Not that it is not dangerous
But 2 guys on some back street in the middle of nowhere
drag racing is what i all street racing.

That is what i call rat racing,

Racing in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC? Hate to say it but they had it coming. At least this wasn't like the other sad cases where other innocent drivers ended up getting hurt, only the car involved in the race got damaged.

Racing in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC? Hate to say it but they had it coming. At least this wasn't like the other sad cases where other innocent drivers ended up getting hurt, only the car involved in the race got damaged.

Ditto! Well one of our own in the Brakes, Suspension,and tires section said(How do you stop these cars?) said he was going 110 thru an Intersection now that's up there with Dangerously Stupid. Someone that stupid gets killed so be it, it's the innocent people you grieve for. like Boost 231 said keep it on the Track.

A 24-year-old 'kid' (I can say that because I'm....err...not 24) was killed 'round here this past Friday morning in an M3. No seat belt, obscene speed. Similar scenario. Went through about 20-feet of guardrail and wound up in the woods. He was tossed out at some point. No one knows if he was racing someone else though, but chances are he was.

Call me what you will, but I find nothing sad or tragic about it. No one was hurt or killed other than the morons involved. It's the best of all possible outcomes (other than no crash at all, of course).

Jim

Another..

Ditto! Well one of our own in the Brakes, Suspension,and tires section said(How do you stop these cars?) said he was going 110 thru an Intersection now that's up there with Dangerously Stupid. Someone that stupid gets killed so be it, it's the innocent people you grieve for. like Boost 231 said keep it on the Track.

Darwin Award candidate, for sure.:eek:
The old saw, "there is no cure for stupid", applies in most of these situations.

After reading the story, two things jump out at me:

"There were two cars that appeared to be drag racing and one car went flying over the side of the road," said one 911 caller.

This is why 'drag racing' has negative connotations. This obviously was not a drag race. If you google it you can find some news outlets reporting it as a 'drag race'. :mad:

and

Whitener had a "MySpace" page where he wrote how he likes to race on a track and warns others to drive fast or get out of the way.

That pretty much sums it up. With an attitude like that it was a matter of time, I suppose.

Jim

Back