You can type here any text you want

street racing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

twinvette

I know a few guys in the Michigan area looking for some street action. It seems to have become a little thin over the last couple of years. I guess there are only a couple of fast Gns in the Great Lakes area and none of them race, they are just show cars that travel from spot to spot talking about each others cars.. Lets roust things up this year and start running these V6 beasts. Seriously, why have em if your not going to clean em out once in awhile.

I know what you mean. Here in Florida things are slow too and we have pretty nice weather all year but not many cars worthy enough to race here. I'd really like to unleash the full power of my car now that I finally have in it perfect running condition. All I ask is who wants to race!

Give my area a try. We have hicks in trucks. Maybe two mustangs that will run and a kid in a cavalier with nitrous. Thats just about it I think.

i live in michigan and a good buddy of mine has a turboT we always go cruising and tend to see alot of them on gratiot on most weekends... this summer will be soo sweet since my good friend is actually allowed to take out his dads GNX that has a whole 400 and some miles... those days will be sweet

well if you ever looking for good turbo races... hit up gratiot on a friday night at about 10 o clock

if there are no GN's im sure there are more than plenty rustangs to toss around

Where are you guys in Michigan? Saginaw sucks. I was going 60 on I-75 two days ago waiting for a Mustake to catch up and the sissy WOULD NOT. I finally gave up after getting passed by three semis.

Midland has a lot of nice cars, and Bay City has a few. Met a guy at a gas station there with a red, vert GS400 with glass packs. Sounded pretty good:cool:

Originally posted by 87ttypeV8
i live in michigan and a good buddy of mine has a turboT we always go cruising and tend to see alot of them on gratiot on most weekends... this summer will be soo sweet since my good friend is actually allowed to take out his dads GNX that has a whole 400 and some miles... those days will be sweet

well if you ever looking for good turbo races... hit up gratiot on a friday night at about 10 o clock

if there are no GN's im sure there are more than plenty rustangs to toss around

Cruising Gratiot is retarded & a waste of time and gas... especially when you are looking for a race. There are too many cops and it is overly populated. Just plain dumb. Not to mention I got rearended in my SS and the MI loser ran.

NEVER AGAIN!

Oh, and just what was a Torontoian doing in MI? I am affiliated with the group of Sport Compact enthusiasts @ XceedSpeed.com. As to how I got there... we'll that is a long story. ;)

TwinVette, ever think that maybe the GN owners grew up and took it to the track? Milan is a short drive away.

Cruising Gratiot is retarded & a waste of time and gas... especially when you are looking for a race. There are too many cops and it is overly populated. Just plain dumb. Not to mention I got rearended in my SS and the MI loser ran.
Oh, and just what was a Torontoian doing in MI? I am affiliated with the group of Sport Compact enthusiasts @ XceedSpeed.com. As to how I got there... we'll that is a long story.
TwinVette, ever think that maybe the GN owners grew up and took it to the track? Milan is a short drive away.

Mr. T , what the hell do you know, how many times have you been on Gratiot? You don't even live in this country. The only reason you don't like Gratiot is that you and all you "sport compact" buddies get your asses kicked and can never bring a fast car out there. Take it from this MI loser, I hand out ass whippins on Gratiot all the time during the cruising season, and haven't had to many problems with the cops. The only time I have problems getting a race is if I try to go after some "sport compact" car that thinks his **** is fast, usually you guys just run and hide.
As far as I am concerned, you can just stay in Toronto, nobody in Michigan will miss you. I thought it was the French that I am suppose to dislike. France and Canada.......hmmmm,yeah I could add canada to the list.
I take my GN to the track and the street, but if my stuff was really slow I would tell people that I don't race on the street.
If anyone in your "sport compact" club has a fast car I will meet them on the steet or track for however much $ you want to go for.

Twin vette, its good to see someone like yourself out there thats not afraid to engage in some stop light wars. I hope you don't hook up with any "sport compact" clubs in the area, you can see what there ambassador is all about. Hope I see your vette out there on Gratiot. Sounds like you might have beat on some "sport compacts" and pissed this canadian guy off.

BADNEWZ

Originally posted by BADNEWZ
Mr. T , what the hell do you know, how many times have you been on Gratiot? You don't even live in this country. The only reason you don't like Gratiot is that you and all you "sport compact" buddies get your asses kicked and can never bring a fast car out there. Take it from this MI loser, I hand out ass whippins on Gratiot all the time during the cruising season, and haven't had to many problems with the cops. The only time I have problems getting a race is if I try to go after some "sport compact" car that thinks his **** is fast, usually you guys just run and hide.
As far as I am concerned, you can just stay in Toronto, nobody in Michigan will miss you. I thought it was the French that I am suppose to dislike. France and Canada.......hmmmm,yeah I could add canada to the list.
I take my GN to the track and the street, but if my stuff was really slow I would tell people that I don't race on the street.
If anyone in your "sport compact" club has a fast car I will meet them on the steet or track for however much $ you want to go for.

Twin vette, its good to see someone like yourself out there thats not afraid to engage in some stop light wars. I hope you don't hook up with any "sport compact" clubs in the area, you can see what there ambassador is all about. Hope I see your vette out there on Gratiot. Sounds like you might have beat on some "sport compacts" and pissed this canadian guy off.

BADNEWZ

Hey "BADNEWZ", aren't you Dave Bamford's (aka TopGun) little brother?
At least your brother has an ounce of respect in him the last time we spoke. :rolleyes:
I swear I still have his dyno sheet on my HD... pretty amazing just how much I know about the MI scene, isn't it? ;)

Whether or not you feel you are superior to Sport Compacts isn't the point... and doesn't really matter. The point is that morons like yourself are just statistics waiting to happen... sooner the better IMO. :)

In my humble opinion you need some lessons in humility... and I'll be sure to put an extra bag of garbage out for you tonight, I hope it makes it to your state safe and sound. :p

*Now where did I leave that fermenting bag of soiled kitty litter?...*

MR. t
Now look what you've started. I never mentioned Gratiot. I am talking about street racing. Not going to the track. Why is it that you spoke so condescending to me in your post? I am just looking for some nice, clean street action. Not track. Are you game? Let me know. If you read my post you will see I am just curious why the street action has been so slow, (other than the weather)

blck buick 87

Nice ride you have. I graduated fron SVSU. I know things are quiet up there.. Get off of Bay Rd. and come down here for the action.. Yes I am an alcoholic. I have been in every pub in Saginaw. Michigan Haus, Whiteys, Cocunuts, Bleachers, Gratiot Inn, Drifters, Flips, Cinema and Suds, etc, etc,etc.....

Thanks for the compliment, though my being an alcoholic refers to my alcohol injection:D

Though tonight is card night and I may tip a few back. I may head down there for the Woodward dream cruise this year, provided my tranny holds up that long.

Head to Woodward the week before the cruise.. This when the action really heats up.. Cruise day is a madhouse.

Originally posted by Mr. T
Hey "BADNEWZ", aren't you Dave Bamford's (aka TopGun) little brother?
At least your brother has an ounce of respect in him the last time we spoke. :rolleyes:
I swear I still have his dyno sheet on my HD... pretty amazing just how much I know about the MI scene, isn't it? ;)

Whether or not you feel you are superior to Sport Compacts isn't the point... and doesn't really matter. The point is that morons like yourself are just statistics waiting to happen... sooner the better IMO. :)

In my humble opinion you need some lessons in humility... and I'll be sure to put an extra bag of garbage out for you tonight, I hope it makes it to your state safe and sound. :p

*Now where did I leave that fermenting bag of soiled kitty litter?...*

Well it appears that you know me but I don't know you. We can keep it that way, because you seem like an idiot. I could probably speak for my brother on this, he has no respect (nor do I) for a guy like you. You know, the kind of guy you are...... talks alot of BS and has never done squat. As far as you knowing the Michigan scene, maybe you have to much time on your hands. A little suggestion here, spend more time working on you car and less time on the "MI scene" and maybe you'll have a car you can feel good about, instead of bashing guys that want to mix it up on the street.

Your right I could careless about sport compacts. As far as statistics go, living in Toronto... maybe a case of SARS will settle in your chest........sooner the better IMO.

Humility, thats funny, at least I am not out preaching to people the virtues of not steet racing. Mind your own business you pompous canadian prick. Your not saving any lives. You just sound stupid.

That cat sh!t is probably in the front seat of you car

Badnewz

Well it appears that you know me but I don't know you. We can keep it that way, because you seem like an idiot. I could probably speak for my brother on this, he has no respect (nor do I) for a guy like you. You know, the kind of guy you are...... talks alot of BS and has never done squat. As far as you knowing the Michigan scene, maybe you have to much time on your hands. A little suggestion here, spend more time working on you car and less time on the "MI scene" and maybe you'll have a car you can feel good about, instead of bashing guys that want to mix it up on the street.

Your right I could careless about sport compacts. As far as statistics go, living in Toronto... maybe a case of SARS will settle in your chest........sooner the better IMO.

Humility, thats funny, at least I am not out preaching to people the virtues of not steet racing. Mind your own business you pompous canadian prick. Your not saving any lives. You just sound stupid.

Badnewz

:rolleyes:

Badnewz

LMFAO! :D

Thanks, StrongBad... BadBreath... OldNewz... or whoever you think you are... Man, that was a good read.

I am sure we'll run into each other this summer, please try to avoid rearending me on Gratiot and running away, while street racing, Mmmmkay? :)

GNRACER 2000,

Please come up here to Michigan and settle this once and for all.

You, Mr T, BadNewZ, And off course MWYA lets line em up and

MWYA= Twinvette.

GO go GO. Lets go... How about Memorial Day Weekend? Lets set it up.

Originally posted by twinvette
red 94 tt,

Go ahead, say what your thinking.

Don't mean to speak for Red' but if you want to know the truth behind what we aren't saying here (because I know it would risk getting banned) go here:

http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6346

You should look around XceedSpeed.com, sign up, and come out to some of the events... EVERYONE is accepted and respected.

You won't find a better car community in N/A, IMO. Why would I travel 5+ hours to hang out with them, if it wasn't worth it?

FYI, We'll (not me do to school obligations) will be at Milan Saturday.

Originally posted by twinvette
Please come up here to Michigan and settle this once and for all.

You, Mr T, BadNewZ, And off course MWYA lets line em up and

Sure, I'll meet you at the track. Milan is a nice place.

Do I think I'd win anything other than a good time? Nah. But, if your having fun... that is all that matters.

TwinVette... I just expressed my opinions and concerns at the beginning. I am not judging you, just stressing my POV. No offense. :)

yeah! racing a modded turbo gn against "sport compacts"on gratiot is really cool!! you are my hero badnewz:D i hope you race more rice this summer! i'll be the guy doing 15mph in front of your race with my trailer hitch waiting to meet your bumper:)

Back