You can type here any text you want

Street racings 12.0 rule.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IEATV8S

Just thinking back on the good old days when I used to street race in Bklyn. You know how a guy BS's about how fast he goes. We came up with a pretty fair way to tell how quick a car really was. It always came out that the other driver had to brag how fast he was in the 1/4. If a guy said he ran low elevens, we knew he was a 13 sec. car. Smarter guys always told you it ran 13's or 14's, meaning it was a 10-11 sec. car. Seems the TRUTH division line was 12.0. For every second under 12, ADD a second to 12 to get a more accurate time. For every second over 12.0 subtract a second! Now that was 15 years or so ago, don't know if it still stands, but bet it does. Anyone else have any STREET RULES that they used to use or currently use?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubic money ALWAYS beats cubic inches!!!

I don't mean to hijack your thread or anything. But couldn't you beat that system by just saying you have a 10-11 second car and trick the opposition by making them think you really drive a 13-14 second car? Then smoking them in the 1/4 when your racing down the street? Right?

I think I'm going to remember that. :D

Your giving the opposition too much credit, especially if they are RICERS! You usually know who the real players are and who the BS'ers are just by listening to there chit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cubic money ALWAYS beats cubic inches!!!

Just thinking back on the good old days when I used to street race in Bklyn. You know how a guy BS's about how fast he goes. We came up with a pretty fair way to tell how quick a car really was. It always came out that the other driver had to brag how fast he was in the 1/4. If a guy said he ran low elevens, we knew he was a 13 sec. car. Smarter guys always told you it ran 13's or 14's, meaning it was a 10-11 sec. car. Seems the TRUTH division line was 12.0. For every second under 12, ADD a second to 12 to get a more accurate time. For every second over 12.0 subtract a second! Now that was 15 years or so ago, don't know if it still stands, but bet it does. Anyone else have any STREET RULES that they used to use or currently use?
its EXACTLY like that here in detroit

Back