You can type here any text you want

Street/strip 2004R with Billet drum

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

brian

This trans is a CZ model 2004R from a MonteSS. It differs from a BRF mainly by the WOT shifts being at 5500. Perfect for a ported heads and cam car.
The trans is a lock up, and fully wired for a GN install, with correct speedo gears for a 3.42 gear.
550 & 400 boost valves, 10 vane pump, pump ring kit, Alto clutches (extra where needed) and wide Red band. This trans also has a billet drum, and hardened input shaft. Also a transbrake, along with a custom larger servo.It also has a deep cast aluminum pan, and roller bearings throughout.
With all the time carefully building this unit, this trans should survive passes well into the mid/low 10`s without the worries of a drum failure. 6 month warranty on this unit, with unlimited miles.
Price is $1950, with no core needed. It you want to trade a BRF core I can give you $300 in return.
Shipping is $150 in the U.S.
Feedback can be viewed in that area on this board.
Thank you,
Brian

trans

brian said:
This trans is a CZ model 2004R from a MonteSS. It differs from a BRF mainly by the WOT shifts being at 5500. Perfect for a ported heads and cam car.
The trans is a lock up, and fully wired for a GN install, with correct speedo gears for a 3.42 gear.
550 & 400 boost valves, 10 vane pump, pump ring kit, Alto clutches (extra where needed) and wide Red band. This trans also has a billet drum, and hardened input shaft. Also a transbrake, along with a custom larger servo.It also has a deep cast aluminum pan, and roller bearings throughout.
With all the time carefully building this unit, this trans should survive passes well into the mid/low 10`s without the worries of a drum failure. 6 month warranty on this unit, with unlimited miles.
Price is $1950, with no core needed. It you want to trade a BRF core I can give you $300 in return.
Shipping is $150 in the U.S.
Feedback can be viewed in that area on this board.
Thank you,
Brian

|Let me know when you have a BRF trans ready to go :o

I can accept paypal to make this an easier transaction. :cool:

Thank you, Brian

Rocketrod,
Without the brake is $100 less.
I also give a core credit of $100 for a CZ trans. If you want to drive and meet up half way, I would accept 2-3 cores to knock down the price if you like. Also that way you can save on shipping.
Thank you, Brian

I need the room here...
So, I will let this trans go for $1750 + shipping. You can not touch a trans with these components for anywhere near this price.
This is a steal!!!
I will do a partial delivery within 3 hours to save shipping.

Brian

Back