You can type here any text you want

street/strip best set up

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNcincy87

just bought a 87gn and know nothing. street/strip whats the best set up?what springs and shocks? sway bars? what do i need:confused:

I would be interested in this also. I want to run either 16s or 17s ,245 front tires, 255 rear tires,Bilstiens shocks,Kirbans front and rear springs,Kirbans braces all of them, missing bushings,rear air bags,H&R rear bar, H&R rear box kit.Anything else?

I went 1.59 60' with a 4psi launch with the following.....

Stock springs
Stock control arms (boxed up)
Bilstein shocks
Stock sway bar

My plans are to get into the 1.4x's on a hard launch and the following:

Stock springs
Stock upper control arms
Adjustable lower control arms OR a lift bar setup.
Bilstein shocks
ATR or H&R rear sway bar

As far as street manners go, my car feels pretty good with the bilstein shocks. Not soft but not too stiff. A stiffer rear sway bar will definetly change the rear geometry of the car in normal driving conditions, however thats a good thing! Makes the car feel likes its ready to kick some ass!

GNcincy87 are you from the area if so there are alot of serios BT racers in the area give me an email I help you out my business is suspensions on Gbody's.:D

yeah im 10 min from the kings island area. just baught this car maybe you could help out. my email is lmdawg01@aol

Back