You can type here any text you want

stroker?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

black owned

black pride
are the pistons used in stroker kits specially made for the added stroke of the crank?or can i use a set of pistons i have and just buy the crank and rods?

The pistons are built for the kit. Stroker kits usually have longer rods which in turn would need a shorter piston or at least the pin location in the piston moved up, to make up for the legnth of the rod.

any way to determine if a off the shelf piston could be used,when building a 4.1 srtoker.the motor should have to be bored to a 4"bore correct?the same as a chevy 350 bore.i would just need a piston thats custom?how do i go about doing this?

Youd have to know measurements that are way above my talents, I have my machine shop guy do the measurments for me.

Maybe here someone more talented than me here could help you.

any way to determine if a off the shelf piston could be used,when building a 4.1 srtoker.the motor should have to be bored to a 4"bore correct?the same as a chevy 350 bore.....

As far as I know, there never has been an off-the-shelf piston for a 4.1 Buick V-6 turbo application, and certainly none ever for a stroked turbo 4.1? :confused:

I have built a couple 4.1, 3.625" stroke engines with custom built pistons to our specs.

You can expect a 4-8 week delivery time and ~$110+ each for piston and pin.

As far as I know, there never has been an off-the-shelf piston for a 4.1 Buick V-6 turbo application, and certainly none ever for a stroked turbo 4.1? :confused:

I have built a couple 4.1, 3.625" stroke engines with custom built pistons to our specs.

+1

A.j.

would you be able to get them for me?

Back