Summer Specials

Mike,

I was just looking at your ebay store and I came across this inline pump

I was wondering if you had access to the actual specs on it? I would like to see a psi to lph/gph map. How does this compare to the 340 pump?

If could please email me any info you have on the item.

Thanks,
David

email addy

Mike,

I just ordered the Mototron 60 lb injectors and new Extender chip. I mentioned to the person that took the order that I also purchased a Master Power 60-1 turbo, but it won't be here for a week or 2. If the injectors and Chip arrive first, will I be able to install them and drive the car with the stock turbo or should I wait and install them with the new turbo?

I was under the impression that the computer just looked at airflow from the MAF and the setup didn't matter as much as long as there is enough fuel. Also that the chip matched the injectors.

Thanks
Marc

Unfotunately, I am out of town on business and can't call in during business hours. I can call in on Wednesday. Hopefully that works.

Thanks
Justin

Mike,

I was looking at roller cam stuff on your site and did not notice push rods. What is available for roller cam setup's?

I also am considering the rockers. Do you still have any in stock? Because of the roller rockers, I am also interested in valve covers. I noticed the extensions but am interested if you can get something like the GN1 valve covers.
Thanks,
a500hp6@aol.com

Originally posted by straycat990
Mike,

I was just looking at your ebay store and I came across this inline pump

I was wondering if you had access to the actual specs on it? I would like to see a psi to lph/gph map. How does this compare to the 340 pump?

If could please email me any info you have on the item.

Thanks,
David

email addy

It is the inline version of the 340. It is actually a little stronger
We sell quite a few
Mike

Originally posted by Blown&Injected
Mike,

I was looking at roller cam stuff on your site and did not notice push rods. What is available for roller cam setup's?

I also am considering the rockers. Do you still have any in stock? Because of the roller rockers, I am also interested in valve covers. I noticed the extensions but am interested if you can get something like the GN1 valve covers.
Thanks,
a500hp6@aol.com

We have push rods but you will have to tell me how long you need. Different gaskets, block and head maching will need different sizes. We have spacers no valve covers right now
Mike

This will be the last specail we have before the GS NATS. Due to popular demand we will extend it to the end of the month.
Mike

OOP'S

Sorry for the wrong link .. it was supposed to be to your auction for a walbro inline fuel pump. That is what I was looking for specs on ..:eek:

Originally posted by Marc87GN
Mike,

I just ordered the Mototron 60 lb injectors and new Extender chip. I mentioned to the person that took the order that I also purchased a Master Power 60-1 turbo, but it won't be here for a week or 2. If the injectors and Chip arrive first, will I be able to install them and drive the car with the stock turbo or should I wait and install them with the new turbo?

I was under the impression that the computer just looked at airflow from the MAF and the setup didn't matter as much as long as there is enough fuel. Also that the chip matched the injectors.

Thanks
Marc

Mike,

Please let me know if this will be a problem.

Thanks.
Marc

Originally posted by Mike Licht
We have push rods but you will have to tell me how long you need. Different gaskets, block and head maching will need different sizes. We have spacers no valve covers right now
Mike

Thanks Mike:
Won't the H.S. roller rockers be adjustible enought to take out the slight differences in gasket thickness and machine work? The heads and block have not needed to be cut except for the bores and mains. I do not think my calipers or micrometers will measure beyond 6"

Will call your shop about the roller cam and rockers today.

Mike, I talked to you yesterday about a roller cam and rocker set up where we decided on 8.220" push rods too.

I noticed that you list a different cam button for the rollers, and the roller bearing button I have is for a flat cam, so need to add that too - sent you e-mail with various contact info just minutes ago - will not be easily available today so please leave me details and I will get back to you before 5 today.

Thanks

chip and injectors

i would like to order the 60/65lb injectors and an extreme chip for my 87 gn.

who do i order from?
phone number?

should i get the extender or the extreme chip?

i have alky injection but may not use it.

thanks, steve