You can type here any text you want

Sun visors drooping.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RED LS1

I have a new headliner in my car and the visors are nice but the actual arm they swing on droops down and they also swing down too. I tried tightened all the screws and adjusting them but I think they're beat. Is there a fix or does anyone make something to replace them?

Nevermind. I should have searched first I found the answer. Thread can be deleted.

I removed the visor and put rubber bands on the arm..reinstalled Fixed. Been 8 years so far

Having the same issue. Can you explain how you fixed it with rubber bands?

Thank you!

After searching around the net for a day I realized that replacing the Chrome swivels is the option I wanted to take. I ordered them from Gbodyparts and had them about 2 days later. They look great but I haven't installed hem yet. I'll report back on how they work. They were only $39.99

Did this years ago... I didn't even think it was going to work at the time but it did work. I didn't think to take pictures at the time.

My passenger side (vanity mirror) droops. I bought the new plastic sleeve thing and installed it, still droops. Guess I have to buy the new swivel.

Back