super clean 86 t-type

pat brown

Must sell my 86 t-type. 114,000 miles on car. 3500 miles on motor.New addition to family forces sale. New motor,new trans,new turbo,new tires,new brakes,lots of goodies. Too much to list here. Please call with questions 610-457-8706.
9,500 o.b.o.
www.evoperform.com/buick for pictures

86 t-type

What's up? Is 9,500 not a good deal? There's over 10,000 into the motor and paint alone. All these veiws,and no replies?

t-type

You need to include more details...

any rust or rot on framerails ? are the body bushings in good condition ?
floor pans, trunk ?

can you take pics of underside.

The paint looks decent in the pics but that doesn't mean much - are the panels straight ? bondo ? when was it painted ?

what if any are the problems with the car.

I am interested and located in NY but would like to get some more info before taking the ride to check it out.

86 t-type

No rust anywhere. Paint is incredible,and was done in July of '05. Body is straight(doors are a tiny bit wavy,but still look good) No mechanical problems. Ice cold air,hot wired fuel pump,Reds 93 octane chip,cold air kit(AEM),Dunlop tires,Autometer gauges,power everything,clean interior(no rips or burns)new upper control arm bushings,KYB shocks. Alarm with remote start,tinted windows. feel free to call with any questions.
Thanks, 610-457-8706

Hi, Pat ,are you looking for any trades. i have my 98 trans am listed on here.
look at the pics, and let me know.

Thanks

I was up WAY too late this AM!

My mistake, I assumed that it might possibly have sold this past wkend when I read Brad's post. :redface:

How long have you owned it? Did you do or have the work done on it? How does it run? Any of the sometimes expected leaks? How are some of the details like door seals and sweeps or the trunk interior? What would you do next if you were going to keep it?

Looking for a litle more info. Thanks

86 T

pat brown said:
Must sell my 86 t-type. 114,000 miles on car. 3500 miles on motor.New addition to family forces sale. New motor,new trans,new turbo,new tires,new brakes,lots of goodies. Too much to list here. Please call with questions 610-457-8706.
9,500 o.b.o.
www.evoperform.com/buick for pictures
send photos :cool:

F/S: 86 T-Type - Super Clean!

Right now the photos I posted are all I have. The only thing I didn't personally have done is the transmission. There's no rust anywhere. The car runs perfect,shifts hard,and blows ice cold a/c. I've owned the car for about a year and half. No leaks. Beautiful car,in and out. If you see the car,you will buy it!! 610-457-8706
Thanks

Guys, this is a very reputable shop he is working out of. I woudl trust that this is an excellent car for the price.

Hey Pat... give Fred a shout for me.