You can type here any text you want

Super clean front cover & K&N filter

• Thread starter Thread starter coach
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
C

coach

image-1130089400.jpg
image-1955719015.jpg

Im starting the garage clean out. These are in my way.
Really clean front cover. $85 shipped. No fees.
My K&N 3 inch in with hole for air temp. $25 shipped. No fees.

NO. It aftermarket. It is used, but couldnt have been for long. Its very nice. I have 3 covers and I'm not sure how I got that many. If your interested in it...I also have a Kenne Bell style oil booster plate to use with it. They are normally $57 shipped. I only have a few left. If you want the cover...I can do $130 shipped as a package. They raise your HOT, idle oil pressure anywhere from 7-15lbs. Thats huge on these cars. Comes with instructions.

Am I asking too much? These items are really nice...ready to bolt on.

Who makes or who did you buy the front cover from?

Do the cam sensor and oil pump drive gear bind as they are rotated in the front cover?

Thank you for any help,
Paul Lohr

Who makes or who did you buy the front cover from?

Do the cam sensor and oil pump drive gear bind as they are rotated in the front cover?

Thank you for any help,
Paul Lohr

The front cover was purchased from a member for my new stroker engine. I have been gathering parts for 5 years for this motor. After I purchased it, I discovered I had 3 of them. My builder kept the one he wanted to use, but said the others all looked good. I asked about the binding of the oil shaft and cam sensor, and he said he eliminates it by NOT using the O-ring on the cam sensor. Instead...he uses a distributor gasket like a small block or big block Chevy uses. That way the two can find their true center. He says its the O-ring that causes most of the binding problems.

Thanks for sharing that. I had never heard this before. And thanks for your very quick response.

Paul Lohr

Back