Suspension Guru's Need adjustment adivice

topher455

I just got my car running last weekend. It's the one called Big Red in the V-8 conversion section. I want to start dialing in the car while it is still n/a so I'll be ahead of the game once I get the turbo on. I installed the 8.8 Ford rear with the TRZ kit and a fair amount of fabrication. It seems to hook pretty well but I would like to optimize it. All four arms are rod ended (both ends) and double adjustable.I will be aligning it this week. A few questions.

What should the thrust angle of the rear be?
What would an optimum pinion angle be to hook well?
Any advice, tips, or tricks for a susp like this?
Links explaining setup and theory of this type suspension?

I love the fact that this suspension is completely adjustable in pretty much every way. It made centering the wheel in the wheelwell super easy. I just need some more info on each adjustment and the effect they will have on the car. Otherwise Im just a monkey with a wrench. Below is a link to my rear suspension buildup thread.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...wheels/240549-my-regal-8-8-swap-complete.html

No guru but I have the TRZ suspension and find that my car like 3-4 degrees pinion angle the best. I would also suggest some adjustable shocks up front to help with the weight transfer. I run QA1's single adjustables and limiters up front and double adjustables in the back.