You can type here any text you want

Syclone:Bad Ass Truck ,Updates 2009

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Såg din bil ida på elmia, den såg som ny ut, sjukt fin skick! Har du lackat om den eller har du putsat som en tok? såg även att du tagit bort alla klistermärkern i framrutan :)

this is one bad a@@ looking truck:biggrin: :biggrin:Thanks for posting the picture's

Såg din bil ida på elmia, den såg som ny ut, sjukt fin skick! Har du lackat om den eller har du putsat som en tok? såg även att du tagit bort alla klistermärkern i framrutan :)

I was just sittin here thinkin the same thing:biggrin: nice truck:cool:

Thanks for sharing the updates of your truck with us Robert! As usual your truck definitely lives up to its given name "Bad Ass Syclone" and the paint looks sweet! :cool:

BTW, If I remember correctly Robert's truck was moving around a bit up top so I can definitely understand why he would look to keep it stable especially at those speeds!

yes the tail is wiggling quite a bit from about 100 feet to 660 feet+ so wing is an athemt to put pressure on rear tire and the form on wing is to try stabilise it to run straight..

Back