You can type here any text you want

T and D roller rocker

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

viper04

I was wondering if the "T and D roller rocker" are worth the money. How are they as far a performance, fitment, ect. Thanks for any input.

T&d

They seem like the best way to go and the best for rocker geometry. I have an old set of M&A's and these require the T&D's over the crane energizer's(1.6 sbc)

T&d

By the way, there is a set on e-bay for stock type heads you might check out. They are new!

I can't remember the exact thread but Dan from DLS said the stockers do not always actually measure out to the 1.5 ratio. Some tend to be like 1.48 etc. Less lift at the valve. Then you have the hyd roller cam engines using higher spring pressures, more stress on the shaft. Less friction due to the roller tip, and you could do a 1.65 ratio. Resale value is pretty good and easy to sell them.
Now the bad news. The price to get them in your hands is stiff. You have to adjust them and I have heard some may need to order pushrods. They will not fit under the stock valve covers without the RJC spacers and double gaskets or aftermarket valve cover that will clear them. Aftermarket valve covers require breathers...more cash. Certain VC's are a pain to remove on the passenger side if you still have a heater box in.

Back