You can type here any text you want

T&D Rocker ratio for rocker stamped "s"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daves87gn

Hey Guys

trying to find the right rocker ratio for T&D Rockers stamped "S"

OC here on the Board gave me S 1.464 E 1.65 H 1.71

T&D gave me "S should be 2.35"

any help would be greatly appreciated as trying to have a cam made

Thanks
Dave

not sure if it makes a difference but there shaft mounted

IMAG0014.jpg

My info shows and I have tested it to be true. "S" = 1.64 , "E" = 1.65 (very few of these made) , "H" = 1.71 Mike

I wrote this down from info I got from some where ...but I could be wrong!
L-1.58
S-1.64
H-1.71

HTH
Prasad

I recently broke a S2 intake rocker at the BPG in Columbus. I sent the old part to T&D so I could buy 6 exact replacements. The new "H" rockers arrived and they are stamped with 1.80 and an "H" on them. I always thought they were 1.71 like the info above reflects. Now I'm confused. The new parts look exactly like the old ones (except they are not blue).

Dave

The distance from the shaft centerline to the pushrod cup is what they change to get different ratios. If the pushrod cups are in the same place in relation to the shaft then they are the same ratio. going from 1.71 to 1.80 is going to be a very small change and won't be real noticable by eye until you line them both up next to each other on the shaft.

I wouldnt put to much thought into what T&D says, I asked them first what ratio "S" was and here is there response

"The S should be 2.35 . but I doubt a biuck v-6 would run that much but stanger things have happened...."

which is why i came here and asked

Back