You can type here any text you want

T&D rockers for stage II heads higher ratios

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
Looking for some TD rockers for stage II heads with some higher ratios 1.71 or even higher welcome!

Looking for some TD rockers for stage II heads with some higher ratios 1.71 or even higher welcome!
I've got a bunch. Will have to check ratios though. Will be a month before I can do it.

Norbs. I have a few. but 1.65..

THey would be stamped S for 1.65 how many of of intake and exh do you have, they must have full threads in the adjuster for oiling through pushrod.

So before I go wasting my time looking for you a set of L or S rockers like you asked. Should I look for H rockers instead??? Just asking!! Mike

I need one L exh , and one S intake to finish a set, If you can;t find either a Full set 12 H's I could use instead as long as they for pushrod oiling.

I have the L & S and a set of H's. Your shims are in the standard mail (envelope) Mike

Mean Mike.......... BlownV6 is sending a completed set of rockers, however I would not get rid of your spare parts, they could come in handy one day...Thanks for your help.

Norb

Back