t limited parted out

do you have any

of the clips that go on the outside bottom of the doors to hold the wide chrome trim on...thanks

header panel $150 plus i will have to bring to the ups store for them to wrap that way they are responsible for it getting there in 1 piece.bumper fillers front $50 rear $65 each let me know if your still interested thanks james

Do you have tan a-pillar moldings in good shape. My 86 T-type has the tan leather interior and the pillar moldings are cooked from the texas heat when I bought the car.

t tops $150 for pair or $100 for a single .these will be brought to ups store to wrapped i imagine about $20 to wrap that way they are responsible for them getting there not broken. plus shipping.i also have tt top mouldings in maroon and grey.i also have top bags if yours are missing.

i also have the tan pillar mouldings for $30 for pair fair condition not perfect starting to get crappy if interested i can take a pic

i still have uppers and lowers.computer broke before so i kinda gave up on the whole thread. they look ok for 20 years old but definately not new

i still have uppers and lowers.computer broke before so i kinda gave up on the whole thread. they look ok for 20 years old but definately not new

is it possible to e-mail me a couple of closeup pix and what kinda price you NEED for 'em? Thanx a lot -Aaron

I need these three clips which hold down the strip of metal behind the rear glass. Mine are all broken. Cip shown in pic. Also I would like to know if you have interior grey trim. I need the upper piece in the pic.

Attachments

• 100_0954.jpg
    100_0954.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_0950.jpg
    100_0950.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 32