You can type here any text you want

t.t. s.d. chip keeps losing tune????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

skew

I have a turbo tweak speed density chip that keeps losing its tune??? I would think somehow it is losing power. Anybody have a point in the right direction?
Thanks, Jason

That would usually mean the orange wire by the battery is loosing it's connection.

Did you add the information in the instructions to the powerlogger notepad? That's what holds your settings. You can loose power to the ecm and it will still hold your tune.

You can email me at eric@turbotweak.com with your info. Not sure what version you have, but the newer version improves the situation. Usually cleaning the ECM connector again, and sliding the Powerlogger board on and off a couple times clears it up.

sd chip

I did add info, is there other info I am missing? The car has been down for a year but it worked great before. I am thinking I am going to check p.l. connection. the scanmaster was doing some really crazy stuff. like when I went to scroll through l8 it would bounce between two numbers. also the laptop as having a hard time opening the p. l. I checked this morning and all is well, it seems like it held. I still need to check connections. I took it out last night after a cruise I had checked the settings and they were all at default. orange wire checked out ok. I will email you Eric. Thanks for the help

powerlogger

duh! the powerlogger backed out just a hair. all is good thanks for the response's. Eric sent you an email, I do not know if you got it.

Back