You can type here any text you want

T-top Roof parts coming out. Future roof conversion.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
t-top exterior 30\'s 002.JPG
t-top exterior 30\'s 004.JPG

ttoppatchheader2.jpg
ttoppatchheader3.jpg
ttoppatchheader4.jpg

Making with factory steel retainers & with out so stainless can be installed.

When you say a t top roof conversion what do you mean? Converting a t top to a hard top?

When you say a t top roof conversion what do you mean? Converting a t top to a hard top?
We already sold a lot of those due to lack of replacement parts. I would say at least 30 conversions to Hard tops. I know I sold every rust free t-top roof we ever got in that was wrecked. Other rusted cars that had any rust free sections we would cut out & help save another T-top car. We will also eventually have the hard top roof built as well with the a-pillar. Then a moon roof skin. Right now I have the T-top front & back roofs done & the a-pillar. Center section & under frames are being tooled up . All the T-top trim is built or being built.

Do you have a parts and price list for the ttop to hard to conversion yet?

Not looking for any parts(for right now anyway) but I want to say that I think it's awesome that you're reproducing these essential hard to find parts. :cool:

Not looking for any parts(for right now anyway) but I want to say that I think it's awesome that you're reproducing these essential hard to find parts. :cool:
Some times that is all you need to help make it thru the day. I appreciate the kind words.

Back