You can type here any text you want

T + w/ extender ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BIGAIR

Boost addict
hey guys, still trying to get the T going and keep finding more probs. I have a T+ w/ 3.5" maf , been trying to dial this in and car sems to run good w/ a Lubrant chip. I put in my extender chip and cars reads code 51 (prom problem) and I limp home, put in another chip and car runs fine. I had sent the chip back once before for similar reasons and it still is not right or I really have something wrong w/ the extender wire hook-up somewhere. any thoughts would be appreciated, Mike , you out there?

Lee :confused:

hey guys, still trying to get the T going and keep finding more probs. I have a T+ w/ 3.5" maf , been trying to dial this in and car sems to run good w/ a Lubrant chip. I put in my extender chip and cars reads code 51 (prom problem) and I limp home, put in another chip and car runs fine. I had sent the chip back once before for similar reasons and it still is not right or I really have something wrong w/ the extender wire hook-up somewhere. any thoughts would be appreciated, Mike , you out there?

Lee :confused:
The Translator has some dip switches inside it under the cover that need to be set for the type of chip you are running. I no longer have my T+ so I don't have the doc to see, but I think the documentation can be pulled down off the Full Throttle website or their forums.

Back