TA heads vs. GN1 heads

Some of the best flowing 1.94" valve heads I've seen. My good friend did all the work on these
7fa413514d0b5075367bacd8b26f8da0.jpg

The SI heads flow quite a bit less out of the box than on the exhaust than the SE but we're up to 170cfm with 5 min of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice heads. new to the board. bought a gn a few months ago and looking to do some work. had one back in the mid 90's. what are the differences with the heads? champion, TA SI, SE. any preference.

not sure i understand your screen name and avtar
dont want to know . you're on my ignore list so post away i wont see it

not sure I understand your screen name and avtar
dont want to know . you're on my ignore list so post away i wont see it

Thanks Paul, I have been on this board since the start and did not know there was an "ignore" feature, and now I do not have to see that "immature crap" again on this board!

Either head will get the job done. If your going by actual numbers of which head has gone the quickest/fastest, GN1 would be the winner with Don Cruz's TSO setting the record for a stock style cylinder head. To my knowledge, all the other TSO cars in the 7's have StageII heads. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sounds like the challenge with GN1 heads is actually getting your hands on them and what about post sale support? Are the vendors pointing fingers at Champion? At least with TA you can get a hold of someone quickly, vendor or directly, and get what you need. Granted I only bought $750 in headers from TA, but the experience they gave me makes me lean to TA heads, if I ever go that route.

I never had a problem getting in touch with tom at champion , the guy makes fantastic alumumin heads. When you want something everybody wants it's usually worth the wait . Alot of the vendors carry gn1 heads not hard to find .

I ordered my aluminum champion full race port.. And 2 weeks later at my door!!:) fast turn around here. Maybe I was a lucky one ..

lol.. i live in fl so tom is only 3 hours away. dont know if that makes a difference. i guess it was just good timing.. i hear members here have waited months to get it back. i was concerned but he does great work.

nice heads. new to the board. bought a gn a few months ago and looking to do some work. had one back in the mid 90's. what are the differences with the heads? champion, TA SI, SE. any preference.
schmuck!

Maybe someone ordered the head and backed out. Then you came along.
That could be.. I sent him an intake and he got it today so we will see how long I wait for it to get ported and back to me. Will post it up here when I get it. I know he gets negative feed back so if I can give positive feed back for him and his work I will.
Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com