TA Performance crossover pipe

vader6

Turbo Buick enthusiast
Looking for a new TA stainless crossover pipe for stock headers, thanks

Hey Vader, I have TA mild steel race headers and I dented the hell out of my X over pipe. I called them and they don't even have any mild steel ones anymore but they could get me one out of stainless steel. Yup for $350 !!!
Needless to say I fixed my F'd up one.

I can get you all the stainless Xover pipes you want for $250 shipped .. im sitting on 5 right now .. ATR clones in 304 ... all are MINT !!!

are they 2 piece?

F NO ! that's for fabricators that are LAZY !!!

you want 2 piece .. cut this and put a clamp :)

these are BUY ONCE and you have a lifetime Xover pipe ...

when I built the jig in 2000 .. I built about 10 ... im still running one on my National and it still looks like new !

You don't want a 2 piece anyway even if you find a 2 piece weld it once it's on the car. I don't care what Clamp you use it will leak.

You don't want a 2 piece anyway even if you find a 2 piece weld it once it's on the car. I don't care what Clamp you use it will leak.
YUPP .. I fully agree !! .. that's why mine are 1 piece .. haven't had 1 issue in 19 years !!!

On the xover .. no reason for 2 piece unless your a lazy FAbricator !

you can't be serious...ask around the board how much I've bought and always paid fair prices...look at how much I have bought from you, check your records...no lowballing on my end!
BTW, I'm still waiting for that cadium firewall harness clip only about 6 months now ...:confused:

you can't be serious...ask around the board how much I've bought and always paid fair prices...look at how much I have bought from you, check your records...no lowballing on my end!
BTW, I'm still waiting for that cadium firewall harness clip only about 6 months now ...:confused:

not where I was going .. was merely pointing out that guys want the best of the best until you mention price .. then suddenly its .. I'll stick with what I have .. which is fair .. but then the real question is .. why are you looking for better if your just going to settle :)

and BTW .. the firewall harness clip hasn't even made the list of pressing things I need to get to :) .. some day you'll understand :)

mods please close this thread thank you

WHY ? I say leave it .. incase anyone else is looking for a TA X over ... good info here .. the jist is .. RUN the stocker as not a lot to be found in a XOVER .. unless you just want to get every last bit out ! :)