You can type here any text you want

Ta Performance Valve Covers Hitting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Bringing this one back after a few busy weeks. Have been busy at work and other summer time things.

I removed the large bulge on the inside of the valve cover. Now the bolts will go in and the cover will sit down on the head with no gasket. However, now the rockers are right up against the inside of the bolt boss.

I now have the covers at my machinist friends. He is going to mill have the thickness away from the bolt boss. After this they should be all set.

Has been a lot of work to get these silly things to fit. I really wanted to stick with them because the low profile design makes them easier to remove in the car than all of the other boxier style covers.

I will post some more pictures when it is finished.

Yeah you can go with the rjc spacers and be done with it, my set up is the ta covers with scorpion rockers. No problems.
something you could try my ratio is 1.55 if that makes a difference.

Clark6,

Could you clarify for me? Are you using Scorpion 1.55's with TA covers with RJC spacers or without spacers?

I'd like to know if the spacers are required on your setup or if you are OK without them.

thanks,
Steve

Back