You can type here any text you want

TA stage 1 buick 350 intake HELP

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
maybe i can just give you all 3 for $50 and save myself some trouble:D
of course i will pay shipping for your trouble:eek:

Well???:confused: Haven't gotten a PM yet.:biggrin: LOL

i was hoping you would forget that way you would not be disappointed that i was only able to get 2 of them:frown:

partstoday006.jpg

do you know if this a buick distributor? the guy had pontiac stuff ford stuff chevy stuff and some 350 buick stuff. i think the distributor may be buick if not buick maybe ford? hoping for some help. how about$ whats it worth ? thanks again

partstoday007.jpg

partstoday008.jpg

i was hoping you would forget that way you would not be disappointed that i was only able to get 2 of them:frown:

partstoday006.jpg

Nope.:smile:

do you know if this a buick distributor? the guy had pontiac stuff ford stuff chevy stuff and some 350 buick stuff. i think the distributor may be buick if not buick maybe ford? hoping for some help. how about$ whats it worth ? thanks again

partstoday007.jpg

partstoday008.jpg

Maybe this will look familular? It's a Mallory Unilite for the V6. Not very pretty but it was free after all.:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0001.JPG
    DSCN0001.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCN0002.jpg
    DSCN0002.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 217
believe it or not i managed to sell both of these intakes on v8buick.com today! i answered a wanted ad and a friend of the guy whose ad i answered bought 1 for him and the other for the original poster of the thread and i believe it is gonna lead to some other sales! and it also lead to a turbobuick parts treasure chest that i need to look into.

i managed to get $200 each! and the guys seemed eager to pay and i had a
3rd person offrering trades. made me feel like i offered them up cheap? i am happy though . THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

any idea of the value of the distributor?

believe it or not i managed to sell both of these intakes on v8buick.com today! i answered a wanted ad and a friend of the guy whose ad i answered bought 1 for him and the other for the original poster of the thread and i believe it is gonna lead to some other sales! and it also lead to a turbobuick parts treasure chest that i need to look into.

i managed to get $200 each! and the guys seemed eager to pay and i had a
3rd person offrering trades. made me feel like i offered them up cheap? i am happy though . THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

any idea of the value of the distributor?

Well where's my commision?:biggrin:

If it's a unilite, they have an issue with the hal effect pick up so you need to make sure it's good. The last one on eveilbay I saw went around $200 and new they're almost $400.

Back