Tach boost gauge ???

BIG-G

I know its the wrong section,just trying my luck.... Does anybody have one of the tach-boost gauges from a TTA. I need one bad..
TIA George

The only ones Ive ever seen for sale have been complete clusters.Last one sold on this board for like 250.00.

Is your guage broken or your doing a conversion?

Uffe,
those are the white overlays they sell for 100 bucks..but not the guages themselves.

that dash boost guage is one rare item.It is repairable..but you have to have one to repair :)

Tach boost gauge

Hi Razor I'm finishing up a conversion.. Have most everything I need. A few things arent 100% like the wrong rear seat backs...But I can live with that.. George

>Hi Razor I'm finishing up a conversion.. Have most everything I >need. A few things arent 100% like the wrong rear seat >backs...But I can live with that.. George

Conversion? Seat Backs? Are you doing a 3.8 in some f-body or cloning a TTA? If you are doingthe first just get a replacement A-pilar from Lo Tec and use a good aftermarket gauge. You would be happier.

Brent

I have a set of rear seat backs and a whole guage cluster with 17miles on it.
I'll sell the seats for $200.00 plus shipping they are leather but the top of the headrests are sun faded so to be mint they would need to be repaired (a local shop quoted me $100.00)
I paid over $500.00 for the guage cluster (on eBay) so if you 'really' want it its for sale too.
I also have the aluminum air conditioning line with the 20th anniversary sticker on it.
:D

Big-G, Where around Boston are you from? Im from the Worcester, Mass area and Im thinking about converting my 89 Formula 350 ASC conv to a 3.8 turbo setup. Im curious as to what are you converting and how it done? I just picked up a Turbo-T parts car a few weeks ago for the drivetrain. I am too looking for a turbo instrument cluster to go with the OEM look. Would like to see pics of your car. Check out my website at www.zalimas.com It might be of some interest to you. My conv profile is on there along with my other firebirds. Hope to hear from you. Take care and good luck, STEVE Z