You can type here any text you want

Tach Mounting?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnsTT

I was wondering how and where you guys have been mounting your tachs. I want a clean looking install and figured I'd ask the pros. I dont really want to put holes in my dash if I can avoid it. I'd appreciate some advice/pictures. Thanks in advance.

here ya go

Attachments

• Dwayne's shit 280 (Small).jpg
    Dwayne's shit 280 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 153
Go to Home Depot and buy a strip of metal for 3 bucks, Put it in a vice and bend it around like I did in the picutres so it's aimed how you want towards you, paint it black, mount to the the dash on the side of the speedo and it won't touch or harm any part of the dash. It's soild as a rock don't shake rattle or vibrate around. :D

TachBraketInstall.jpg

TachBraket-Radio.jpg

phillyturbosix said:
Go to Home Depot and buy a strip of metal for 3 bucks, Put it in a vice and bend it around like I did in the picutres so it's aimed how you want towards you, paint it black, mount to the the dash on the side of the speedo and it won't touch or harm any part of the dash. It's soild as a rock don't shake rattle or vibrate around. :D

TachBraketInstall.jpg

TachBraket-Radio.jpg

yup, that's exactly what I did! :biggrin:

as a side note, I made the mistake of using aluminum so mine does wiggle a little bit, but I've got a plan to take care of that, I just have to find the time to do it.

Back