Tactical Auto Shot Gun - Franchi SPAS 15 ....

Jesse

Administrator
Any SPAS 15 owners here

I looking for a outlet to buy more mags , and a couple of parts.
Also looking to buy another one.

Thanks
Jesse

:)

Attachments

• spas 15.jpg
    spas 15.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7,317
Got to love folding stocks ...and the useless and hopefully gone forever ban on assault weapons .... class 3 next.. (DD);) :D

Attachments

• saiga & spas.jpg
    saiga & spas.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 4,289
I believe illinois has state laws forbidding class III stuff, poor me. :( I'm thinking I may try to get a Saiga-12 this summer to have perhaps too much fun. Nothing like having a few rounds of 12 gauge on tap. If the commies attack I'm coming over, I'll bring the beer.

Originally posted by Louie L.
U and I gotta have a long talk!:eek:

Why did you pull some one over and find some new toys to sell me.. :D ;)

I'm thinking I may try to get a Saiga-12 this summer to have perhaps too much fun. Nothing like having a few rounds of 12 gauge on tap. If the commies attack I'm coming over, I'll bring the beer.

You will love the Saiga 12 , as for coming over if the commies attack , no prob just BYOB .........."Bring Your Own Bullets" :cool:

I just picked up a brand-new Romanian AK-47 with two 40-round mags, a 75-round drum, and with the factory bayonet :D

Jesse, nice SPASs, I've been wanting a SPAS-12 for such a very long time, maybe someday the buick will drop drinking money long enough for me to afford one :p

Originally posted by Jesse
Got to love folding stocks ...and the useless and hopefully gone forever ban on assault weapons .... class 3 next.. (DD);) :D

WOW! Those are sweet!
How much did you pay?