You can type here any text you want

TAI Dreams going up in BOOST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks guys! I got the MagnaFlow muffler. It isn't all that loud. You aren't going to sneak up on anyone for a street race but when can you driving a GN?:biggrin: Good low tone and isn't to bad when just crusing. I would do it again. I like to sound when taking off from a stop.....the car says "come on buddy try it get smoked!!!" The sound isn't uncomfortable when crusing.

Here's the finished tip. 4" and looks mean!:biggrin:

Attachments

• tailpipe.jpg
    tailpipe.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 118
.......snip.....TAI guys are running in the 9's all day long......snip.......

Getting OT.... but.....

I musta missed something....... you make it sound like they just hand out 9 sec slips to the TAI boys..... LOL

Only an elite few have ever run 9's in TAI....... not even sure if any have at an official event. I know several have 1/8 mile times indicitave of 9 sec quarter performance.......

Just don't make it sound like it is meat and potatoes common to run 9's in TAI...... that's all.....

Just don't make it sound like it is meat and potatoes common to run 9's in TAI...... that's all.....

Come on.. Everyone is "goin" to run 9's . Just ask em an they will tell ya :eek::p Oh a LOT of guys have a LOT of "COOL GUY" parts BUT they run into the "woulda, cloulda, shoulda's !! :biggrin: 1/8th miles don't mean crap :p

Fastest and quickest at an event hands down !!

John Snyder
60' 1.464
330 4.052
1/8 6.194
mph 114.35
1000 8.048
1/4 9.623
mph 143.28

He is hauling the mail !!!

Come on.. Everyone is "goin" to run 9's . Just ask em an they will tell ya :eek::p Oh a LOT of guys have a LOT of "COOL GUY" parts BUT they run into the "woulda, cloulda, shoulda's !! :biggrin: 1/8th miles don't mean crap :p

Fastest and quickest at an event hands down !!

John Snyder
60' 1.464
330 4.052
1/8 6.194
mph 114.35
1000 8.048
1/4 9.623
mph 143.28

He is hauling the mail !!!

I remember that now... that that was at ....edit......ATCO .......end edit......last year......... Are there any "official" (not that it is any less impressive to me if it did or didn't happen at an event) 9 sec times (different cars?) yet in TAI?

My hat is off.... but a 9 sec pass (in TAI) still isn't commonplace.....LOL... at least not at this juncture in the class....

Back