Tail light wiring diagram

Phase4

Hi,

I am still waiting for my T to arrive in the UK, but before it arrives I was wanting to work out how to convert the rear lights to a legal system for here (we need an amber rear indicator).

I have a spare set of rear lenses from when I had my GN to experiment with, and I have a service manual part 1 but not part 2 with the electrical diagrams.

Is there anywhere online that has the diagrams, or could someone post them up or directly to me please so I can work out how I will do it ?

I would like to have the lenses ready to go on the car and get it registered as quickly as possible after it arrives, but not having the car with the wiring in front of me makes it kind of tricky. :smile:

I did this with my GN, but that was nearly 20 years ago and the memory ain't what it used to be.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Sandy

Edit:- having searched the archives I found a list of diagrams on the GNT-type site, but can anyone supply me with bigger better ones please?

Sandy,
I have a workshop manual, i have just found a clear A4 diagram. I can always copy it and post it to you if you like.