the BS stops when the green light drops..... onalky87

We'll spot you two or more cylinders!".... Evans Ward

Back in Black (and other assorted colors!)" .... Evans Ward

It's what's in front of you...... Whitehot84

Twenty-Four Years of Seeing This Has to Suck..... Black 3

Spool whoosh sneeze it's over... was it fun for you ?....1gal of fun

I vote for
"Twenty-Four Years of Seeing This Has to Suck..... Black 3"

Imo it should just say 1st annual turbobuick.com nationals 2010.

Nope, In my opinion out of the box thinking such as this is what drives something to be successful. I am doing my best to include the board members such as tshirt designs (mcasteel), TSR (Scot W.), Tag Team, and ideas such as getting catchphrase added to the back of the event Tshirts is what helps make things new and exciting. No other Buick event has even thought of running index classes for the Buick racers that I am aware of. All that I am trying to do is keep something fresh in everyones mind to try and keep attendance up and make an event to where it will be something that someone will never forget. I also can't recall an event to where someone will win an XFI box. If you want people to come and play you gotta be willing to pay!!! :) Change is a good thing sometimes

Voting was set for 3 days and now officially over.

Looks like Evans is the winner with 13 votes
The phrase sounds kool in conversation but would look weak on a shirt.

Especially when there are 4 bangers going 8's. It's just not the right catch for a T-shirt.

It's just too long of a phrase even know it's not really a long phrase. Just doesn't flo. It sounds like ur about to start a conversation and then got cut off.

The phrase sounds kool in conversation but would look weak on a shirt.

Especially when there are 4 bangers going 8's. It's just not the right catch for a T-shirt.

It's just too long of a phrase even know it's not really a long phrase. Just doesn't flo. It sounds like ur about to start a conversation and then got cut off.

Brett why are you so negative?? I have seen you in other conversations and you seem to not have much positive to add to anything. I would have preferred you kept quiet and didn't say anything at all. Why couldn't you have said congrats to Evans?? Lots of people put alot of thought into these.

My 1st GN had a sticker on the back window:
When the turbo spins
the bullsh!t ends.:biggrin:

Brett why are you so negative?? I have seen you in other conversations and you seem to not have much positive to add to anything. I would have preferred you kept quiet and didn't say anything at all. Why couldn't you have said congrats to Evans?? Lots of people put alot of thought into these.
I'm not trying to be negative. What's the rush? Why the need to lock down a phrase in the middle of the winter? Why not just keep the original thread going and consider more possibilities. There are 27000+ members. About 40 voted. Again, what's the rush?

Got it narrowed down to 7, everyone submitted was good and many thanks,

The final 8 were compiled by the independent auditing firm of
Dewy Cheatum & Howe:biggrin:

No, its not a Monte Carlo .....turbo nasty

the BS stops when the green light drops..... onalky87

We'll spot you two or more cylinders!".... Evans Ward

Back in Black (and other assorted colors!)" .... Evans Ward

It's what's in front of you...... Whitehot84

Twenty-Four Years of Seeing This Has to Suck..... Black 3

Spool whoosh sneeze it's over... was it fun for you ?....1gal of fun

Not to be anal but my suggestion was:
Buick....It's what's in front of you.

Just a little clarity. Someone left off the Buick.

My vote is to keep poll open for a week or more if we have time. I like what we came up with, but only 40 people did vote. I missed it due to not logging on for 2 days.

But I'm just a Newb. Carry on!

I'm not trying to be negative. What's the rush? Why the need to lock down a phrase in the middle of the winter? Why not just keep the original thread going and consider more possibilities. There are 27000+ members. About 40 voted. Again, what's the rush?

Because the race is in the winter. We are going to get these shirts printed soon and have them on the board for sale so that people may choose to purchase even if they are not coming to the event. if you look at your calendar the race is approximatly 8 weeks from this week.