TD 1.65 roller rockers TA stainless headers

GN Vader 6

For sale TD 1.65 roller rockers with about 1000 miles on them and also TA performance stainless steel headers jet hot finish in good condition
300 rockers
600 headers

What state are you in?
Do you have pics?
Do you have good trader rating anywhere?
What do the rockers fit?
Do you have any reference to who you are?
Why should someone trust someone with 1 post with a few hundred dollars for parts?
Any pics of your car?
Can you post pics of the parts with today's date and your name with them written on paper?

What state are you in?
Do you have pics?
Do you have good trader rating anywhere?
What do the rockers fit?
Do you have any reference to who you are?
Why should someone trust someone with 1 post with a few hundred dollars for parts?
Any pics of your car?
Can you post pics of the parts with today's date and your name with them written on paper?

^^^^^^^^
This is classic!!! And oh so true though!! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribed. I'd like to see where there goes. Oh and pictures of the headers.

I've been saying for a long time, there should be a minimum amount of legitimate postings before this section is even available to post in!!:cautious:

OOOOPS.........should I stop payment on my check ??? LOL If it's legit move forward with caution and qualified response...if not Buyer Beware..............

Hell,

It doesn't matter if a guy has 1 or 4000 posts, I still got ripped off from a guy who pays to sell parts on this website.

Hell,

It doesn't matter if a guy has 1 or 4000 posts, I still got ripped off from a guy who pays to sell parts on this website.

Oh please do tell!! You can't stop there, enquiring minds (who buy parts here) have a right to know??