TE-60, Extender (F) for bluetops, 9" K&N, Translator/3"MAF,single gaugeholder

RareT

The Thread Freezer
REDUCED PRICES

I have the following parts for sale. All prices INCLUDE shipping via U.S. postal mail. I will answer questions, however the first person who says "I'll take it" via email or posting here gets it. REASON FOR SELLING....These are simply things that I no longer need. I have sold parts on here before, however I deleted the posts after the items were sold.

Used TE-60 turbo with heavy duty wastegate actuator (minimum 16# boost), garrett .63 exhaust housing with 15/16" wastegate hole, and polished .60 compressor housing. Has maybe 1,000 miles on it, and would work best with a 2800-3000 stall convertor although I used it with a 2400 D-5. No shaft play.
$580 shipped

Used K&N 9" filter with 3" outlet, with slight scuff marks where AC lines layed on it.
$20 shipped- SOLD to DCVING6

Used Translator version 4.0 with 3" MAF. Will work with all Extender chips, will NOT work with Extender Extreme chips. Works great, I upgraded to a Translator +.
$175 shipped- SOLD to Arista5

New gray single A-piller gauge holder.
$15 shipped- SOLD to Grant National

New Extender chip revision F (the latest) for bluetops, brand new never installed includes instruction manual. Timing is 23* in 1st and 2nd gear, 21* in 3rd and 4th. I'm sticking with my Max-Effort.
$100 shipped

click here for photos......http://community.webshots.com/album/87597291tVvUIZ

Thanks,

Ed

T-60

Can't see the pics, but put me first in line for the turbo :) Please send me pics....I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Grr...they didn't make it lol. Try again plz. Funny thing, I just walked in from checking my Turbo which has about 1/4" of end play, can't be good.

Originally posted by Grant National
I'll take the gauge holder...can I paypal you now??

I just read your signature and notice you have a tan interior. You know this gauge holder is gray right? If you still want it, it is yours.

I've responded to all emails, PM's and posts.

Ed

I sent mail to the address you had listed below but I'll take your gauge holder if you let me pay you with paypal today... I know I'll have to paint it...can't find one in tan however...

Grant

Originally posted by Grant National
I sent mail to the address you had listed below but I'll take your gauge holder if you let me pay you with paypal today... I know I'll have to paint it...can't find one in tan however...

Grant

You have mail.

Ed