TE-60, Extender (F) for bluetops, 9" K&N, Translator/3"MAF,single gaugeholder

I posted a reply yesterday over on www.turbobuickS.com since for SOME reason they've blocked this msgboard at work (maybe the word 'forums'? Who knows)

ANYway I'm definitely interested in the turbo. My car is mainly street driven and rarely sees the strip, so a hint of lag at "launch" is no big deal. I'd like to stick with the stock stall, and this is as big as I'd ever wanna go (for now, haha) Anyway, how was the lag with your D5 and this bigger turbo? Thanks a lot, feel free to email me if you'd like.

Originally posted by Weazel
I posted a reply yesterday over on www.turbobuickS.com since for SOME reason they've blocked this msgboard at work (maybe the word 'forums'? Who knows)

I'm glad you posted here as I forgot I placed the ad at TB's.com!

It was somewhat slow to spool-up but not bad. Actually, it worked good for street use due to the fact I didn't have to worry about the tires breaking loose when I stomped on it from a stop. Once your motor gets up to 2800-3000 RPM it wakes up and starts to boogie.

Ed

are you selling the 3" maf and trans. together or just the trans? Also how much if both are still for sale as with the turbo? interested in all. thank you.

Originally posted by youngblood
are you selling the 3" maf and trans. together or just the trans? Also how much if both are still for sale as with the turbo? interested in all. thank you.

Sorry, but the Translator and 3" maf have already been sold. All I have left is the TE-60 turbo and the Extender chip for bluetop injectors.

Ed