Te 60 Into The 10"s

esm

Do You Guy Think I Can Take A Te 60 Into The 10s ----
My Heads Are Ported And Polished -- Has A 212 Hyd Cam -
3400 Art Carr Converter --- But Still Has Speed Density! 50 Psi Injectors -- Turbo Tweak Chip -- Full Weight With Astro Roof

I've gone 119.96 @ 18 psi, see my sig for more 411. I think it has another 4 mph left in it, my 2-3 shift was only at 5000.

Huber's the man!!!! :D Paulie and him had it rolling!!! :cool:

With the right combination it can be done. I went 11.06 on a TE60. It would of been in the 10's, but something hit the compressor and it exploded.

Thanks For The Info ------ Im Going Bigger ! Want To Run 10"s With Ease !!

What else do you have? If you still have a stock intercooler id replace that next and get something to tune accurately with. Wit a TE 60 on the last engine i did it more than likely would have went 10's at 22-23psi. Maybe less with straight q16 and more timing.

Huber's the man!!!! :D Paulie and him had it rolling!!! :cool:

With the right combination it can be done. I went 11.06 on a TE60. It would of been in the 10's, but something hit the compressor and it exploded.

I went 11.03 in reynolds last year,I think it would have went mid tens with more boost.A piece of intake hose exploded my compressor wheel before I had the chance.:rolleyes: It did go 122 mph.I have stock bottom end and heads that I ported myself.No flow bench,just alot of BUD LIGHT and a little free time.

I have a buddy that went 10.8X at 121 with a 45a. IMO that is a low MPH for that ET. He did it with a good 60' (in the 1.4s)....yeah he has a trans brake. With the correct mods a TE60 can go 10s but why buy one when you have a 3400 stall.

i have a prescision front mount intercooler - the 3400 stall was in there and
so was the new te 60 turbo

I Will ---- I Hve To Do Lifters This Week End -- Little Tapping From Number 1 Cylinder At 2500 Rpms Then Goes Away ---- So Once Its Done And I Go Beat On It I Will Post ---- Thanks For All The Info And
Help ==

I Will ---- I Hve To Do Lifters This Week End -- Little Tapping From Number 1 Cylinder At 2500 Rpms Then Goes Away ---- So Once Its Done And I Go Beat On It I Will Post ---- Thanks For All The Info And
Help ==

If its a flat cam i wouldnt advise switching lifters. Tear down the suspect lifts and verify they are not sticking.

THANKS FOR THE INFO --- DO YOU GIYS THINK I SHOULD GET BETTER
FUEL MANAGEMENT LIKE A SCAN MASTER AND LS1 MASS AIR FLOW AND
TRANSLATOR AND GO RACING BEFORE SWAPPING THE TURBO ! :confused: